Groceries are my favorite instrumental activity. I don’t know with you, but I just there’s something about shopping for fresh ingredients that makes me feel happy. Since I’m obsessed with going all natural, I’m making you the Ultimate Healthy Grocery list! Don’t be overwhelmed. These are just some of the stuffs I found at the supermarket that you can buy too and from which you can make some healthy dishes for your family. Pick up these ingredients and enjoy your week!
- High-fiber cereals- Good sources of fiber for your kids’ breakfast without them groaning cause its cereal!
- Whole weat or gluten-free pasta- Win your kids heart by making a spaghetti and meatballs the healthy way using this pasta.
- Boneless/ skinless chicken breast- Make a comfort food for dinner with this Weeknight Lemon Chicken Skillet Dinner
- In season fruits and green leafy veggies- For your natural source of vitamins and minerals
- Nonfat or non-dairy milk
- Regular yogurt
- Parmesan cheese
- Canned goods
- Tomato sauce- For your spaghetti and meatballs
- Low-sodium vegetable and or chicken broth
- Low-sodium soup- Best for cold weather and easy to prepare
Life tip: Don’t go to the grocery when you’re hungry, you’ll end up buying things you don’t need.